
Our family, '09

My little ski bum (Brighton, UT)

My two favorite boys after a day of surf (Santa Cruz, CA)

Our freedom fighter loving our hike! (Canyonlands, UT)

Nothing like like running in the cool, red rock sand with bare feet! (Arches, UT)

At 12 months, our first indication that our son is a real ham. It is now hard NOT to get him to pose without a crazy face! (Charleston, SC )

Scouting the waves (Oregon Coast)

Home

At 1 month old and 3 pounds of fighter!

The beginnings - Portland, OR
(I meant to have the pictures reversed, but am not that blogger talented. If you are just joining this blog, our family currently consists of Husband, Kid, and Myself. I can't wait to have our new addition to join in the fun! Just wanted to pick out a few of my favorite pictures to share of us at some of our favorite places, doing some of our favorite things.)
2 comments:
Okay...tears in my eyes. I love the one of him in NICU holding dad's finger. I remember visiting him there...what a little fighter. I love your kid!
LOVE it. Love it all.
Post a Comment