Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good day, Sunshine!

I would just like to share with you all that my spirits are lifting. The last few posts have been so gloomy, I know. But the day after I wrote those, I woke up feeling much better (health wise), the sun was shinning, and I had a great morning hanging out with my friend (and now practical neighbor!) named Cori. Even though Cori and I have not been able to actually "talk" much without distractions, I am so renewed when we do get the chance. I think I will call her my Buddha Mom. She simply speaks with clarity for what I feel and encourages my heart.

I now have had this renewed sense of being regarding this adoption. There has been no referral movement this week, but that's okay because at least I am excited again! I feel happy again! I am extremely lucky to have a such an amazing circle of friends that are there to pick us up when we fall down, dust off our clothes, put band-aids on our ouchies, then scoot us on our way.

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Yay! Oh my gosh, I had a day like that today too! I have had a super down week too but my friend came over today and TOTALLY lifted my spirits. Yay for awesome friends, right?!

theamaros said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment on Violet's blog :) I read back a bit on yours - your son sounds just precious - and like he has a similar (sweet, sensitive) temperament to my son. He will make a great brother :)