Husband and I sent an email of our final decision to change our age request to 1-4 late last Monday night - meaning that WACAP would get it Tuesday morning and it would go into effect immediately. All day Tuesday at work, I had these wonderful visions of now walking off the airplane with a little girl holding my hand and no longer carrying an infant. It felt so good and so right. That VERY day I came home from work to find a package waiting on our front step from my sweet and thoughtful friend, Beth (she had no prior knowledge of us thinking about adopting an older child). There was an enclosed card saying she saw this lovely batik at an arts festival, thought of us, and knew she had to buy it. The inscription on the print says,
"Waiting on the porch for mama."
5 comments:
Love this!
I'm taking it as a sign, too. And I have serious goosebumps. :)
I love it!
Goosebumps here, too!! That is incredible and yeah, I would totally take it as a sign as well! Hoping for a very quick referral for you all--looooong overdue.
I had goosebumps, too!
Meant to be!
Post a Comment